A beginner-level introduction to spatial accessibility modelling & analytic methods used by Space Syntax in urban planning practice.
Learning principles of preparing axial maps, running space syntax analysis in DepthmapX & interpreting analysis results of urban environments.
1. Drawing & preparing space syntax maps of towns & cities using axial lines.
2. Learning principles of natural movement.
3. In-depth understanding of space syntax spatial analysis measures.
4. Running space syntax analysis in DepthmapX.
5. Interpreting the results of the spatial analysis.
“This is a course that delivers what it says on the box and so much more. If you’re a movement/ planning specialist, it also gives you the opportunity to learn about a consultancy at the forefront of your field, directly from the consultants themselves, how they approach projects and how they tackle challenges in modelling and communicating the best insights to clients.”
View other training options
Or please contact us to discuss bespoke training arrangements