10% discount for students, researchers & academic staff.
5% discount to individuals who have already attended a Space Syntax_training course.
Introduction to the Space Syntax Toolkit and the processing of spatial models in QGIS.
Individuals who are familiar with the basic functionality of QGIS can join the GIS_102 training without having attended the GIS_101 module.
1. Preparing Space Syntax Maps for analysis.
2. Running Space Syntax Analysis in QGIS.
3. Visualising the results of the analysis as per the Space Syntax standards.
4. Running Catchment Analysis in QGIS.
5. Using the Urban Data Input tool to map frontages, entrances and land use.
Please contact us for further information or to make a booking.