Introduction to the Space Syntax Toolkit & the processing of spatial models in QGIS.
Individuals who are familiar with the basic functionality of QGIS can join the GIS_102 training without having attended the GIS_101 module.
1. Preparing space syntax maps for analysis.
2. Running space syntax analysis in QGIS.
3. Visualising the results of the analysis as per the space syntax standards.
4. Running catchment analysis in QGIS.
5. Using the urban data input tool to map frontages, entrances & land use.
Or please contact us to discuss bespoke training arrangements